How do you know if veneers might be right for you? Here are some things to consider when deciding whether veneers can help your smile:
- You would like to alter your teeth permanently.
- You want to change the color of your teeth.
- Your front teeth are broken or chipped.
- Your teeth are not evenly spaced.
- Your teeth are not aligned straight.
- You’d like to improve your smile quickly.
- You don’t want to affect much of your natural teeth.
- You would like a brighter smile.
If any of these statements describe your situation, then porcelain veneers Sarasota might be a good choice for you. Of course the first thing you need to do is consult a dentist for advice. Many times, the ideal person for the job is a cosmetic dentist. This type of specialist focuses on performing procedures to help patients achieve their cosmetic smile goals. Veneers is one such treatment that has grown in popularity because it transforms smiles in just a few short appointments, and it is a painless approach.
When you visit a cosmetic dentist, you will be able to describe what bothers you about your teeth and learn if you are a good candidate for veneers. If so, the dentist will explain the simple process of having your porcelain veneers custom-made in a lab for you. Your natural teeth will undergo some minor preparation, and when your veneers are ready the dentist will securely attach them to your teeth. Then you will be set to show off your new smile!